luni, 16 noiembrie 2015

What is what you fight for?

What you want for your life? 

When I was young I had a visions of how the way life must be in a very different way then now.    I can't say that right now my visions is the right one, and I surely love more what was my opinion in my youth,  but it's not possible, so I will take what I have as good as is possible.

So: right now I have some priority, and my priority is my family and my home. And in order to my home by O.K. is need money, and money is hard to make it in my own country, so for a while I must work in U.K., and with money wined hear at hard work to make a small business in my country. I really wish to work on internet website  or blogging, and to winn some money from that. But it may not be a successful idea, so I must concentrate to some other ideas, ...... I hope I find something in the next week, something to like it and to make profit from it. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu