sâmbătă, 14 noiembrie 2015

Believe in church

For a wile I stop believe in what church (all of them) say to us.

Maybe because a lot of things make me put serious questions. Let see some of them:

1. If Christianity wasn't  promoted with sour for hundred of eyers it may not be existed in our day at all.

2. If Jesus was poor why all priests and other leader of different church are extremely rich since they followed Him? 

3. Why all four gospel has apostolic  name at it writers if the real writers are unknown?

4. Which is the real church from hundreds if every one of them claim that they have the only truthfully way. 

5. Why if they believe in Bible ignore some part of it willingly?

6. Why in Old Testament  God order to kill and in New the same God say to love enemy?

This are some of my questions. And I'll really want some answer. But I wold like that the answer I'll may receive to not be from someone whit brain wash in some theological school.    

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu