luni, 16 noiembrie 2015

Far away from home Cap. 11

O.K. Let's put on the table why I come in U.K. for work. My story.

My wife is sick,  has epilepsy, diseases of System Neuronal Centre.

I have 2 kids, first of 8 year and the other 9.

So I must work hard to provide them all they need. That's why I come to England, to work, for money.

I wish that when I'll come back un country, to do a lot. But one of them is to make a office of my on, where to write a screen play for a movie. And probably couple of book, cause I love writing.

But of course is another other many things which must be done.

I hope I will be app to work every day, at lest 6 months.   It wil be hard without my family close to me, but for them is all this.

In next week I must apply for National Insurans Number. And then I will write about that. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu